New at WULIN? Here for the first time?
- Anyone can visit any of our lessons – no prior experience needed.
- You do not have to register beforehand. Just stop by and participate.
- You can find all our lessons in our online timetable.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior and register at the reception desk. You can then either use a one-time entry (drop in) or a trial subscription for Fr 75,-. This trial subscription enables you to visit 3 lessons (60 or 90 minutes) at your choice, which is valid 1 month. You can buy a subscription of 10 sessions immediately or any other subscription. We would be happy to help you with any questions.
- You can pay cash or card (EC/cashcard or VISA).
- Please wear black (or dark), comfortable clothes. This old tradition helps to put your personality in the background, the meditation group forms a unity and class differences decay. You will benefit more from the peace and inconspicuousness which emerge from the zen meditation.
- We practice barefoot or with dark socks.
- Please remove your watch and jewelry.
- The WULIN zen academy provides you with mediation cushions (also benches and chairs) for free during your lessons. You can also bring your own.
- Please do not bring food into the rooms.
- You should wait at least 30 minutes with taking a shower or bath after the zen exercise. Zen helps your energy to flow. Water can interrupt your harmony, increase logjams and steal your energy.
Do you still have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We would be happy to welcome you to our zen classes and wish you happy, peaceful inspiring and nice zen lessons.
Please mind our WULIN Zen Etiquette!