WULIN Yoga etiquette
The observing of the WULING yoga etiquette should secure a pleasant and positive atmosphere in which all yoga students can practise and experience yoga with ease and in a relaxed and conscious way.
- Before each session gather with your yoga mat and other utilities (yoga strap, yoga block) in the exercise room.
- Cellphones (turned off) and bags have to remain in the changing area.
- Please remain considerate of others and do not disturb others even outside of the yoga exercise rooms.
- Respect in general all traditional processes of a yoga lesson.
- After each session clean your yoga mat with the supplied cleaning equipment and put the utilities back where they belong.
- In case of injuries, limitations or other information relevant to the exercises, please get in touch with your yoga instructor before each lesson.
- If you are sick or having a cold, please make sure to cure fully before returning to any public yoga lesson.
- Respect your limitations. Do not put yourself in competition with others. Ambition, performance and comparison have no space in yoga. It should be about fun exclusively.
- Please follow your teacher’s instructions. Due to individual teaching personalities and the diverse varieties of yoga slight differences in teaching methods might occur. Therefore, please be open for unknown and new experiences.
- During the last 15-30 minutes before any yoga lesson make sure not to drink more than 5 dl. Abstain from coffee and black tea (especially before a Pranayama session).
- In order to let the “inner fire” burn during the lesson and to activate related detox activities, we will not have anything to drink while exercising yoga.
- After the sessions drink non-sparkling water or warm tea. The WULIN yoga academy will provide you with warm tea. Abstain from carbonated and cold beverages. Wait for 30 minutes after any yoga exercise before eating.
Do you still have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to welcome you to our Yoga classes and wish you happy, peaceful inspiring and nice yoga lessons.