WULIN Kung Fu Etiquette
The observing of the WULING kung fu etiquette should secure a pleasant and positive atmosphere in which all kung fu students can follow the path of kung fu in a concentrated, conscious and fun way.
- Cell phones (turned off) and bags must remain in the changing area
- Please remain considerate of others and do not disturb others even outside of the exercise rooms.
- Respect in general the traditional activities of a kung fu lesson.
- In case of injuries, limitations or other information relevant to the exercises, please get in touch with your instructor before each lesson.
- If you are sick or having a cold, please make sure to cure fully before returning to any public kung fu lesson.
- Respect your limitations. Do not put yourself in competition with others. Ambition, performance and comparison have no space in kung fu. It should be about fun exclusively.
- After any lesson make sure to drink non-sparkling water or warm tea. The WULIN kung fu academy will provide you with warm tea in “Samowar”. Abstain from carbonated and cold beverages. Wait for 30 minutes after any kung fu exercise before eating.
Do you still have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to welcome you to our kung fu classes and wish you energetic, great, inspiring exercises.