Katja Koho Ziehe
born 28th April 1967
- practicing lawyer, self-employed since 2004
- WULIN kung fu practice since 2004
- teacher training at the WULIN academy 2008-2011
- graduated martial art teacher yong chun quan by WULIN since 2011
- WULIN instructor since 2012
- WULIN Zen teacher since 2016
teaching languages: German, English
The philosophical core principles of WULIN martial arts have shaped Katja Ziehe’s path for years. She has been able to benefit from these principles on a daily basis in her professional life, practicing as a self-employed lawyer, and it has also allowed her to continue growing both as a human being as well as a qualified specialist in her field. It is with great joy and happiness that she passes on her knowledge to children, adolescents and adults. She continually deepens and expands her own skills by means of regular physical and mental training while being aware that kung fu is a journey that never ends.
The Zen dharma name »Koho« means ‘light upon dharma’.